The Agent will perform a variety of armed assignments including concierge-level, residential, or event security, response services, basic driving, and investigations.
Pinkerton is hiring Agents across the United States including but not limited to the following locations:
New York City, NY, Burlington, VT, Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Greater Bay Area, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV, St. Louis, MO, Kansas City and Topeka, KS, Oklahoma City, OK, Des Moines, Iowa, Milwaukee, MN, Springfield, IL, Little Rock, AK, Lincoln, NE, Dallas, Amarillo, and San Antonio, TX, Minneapolis and Duluth, MN, and Albuquerque, NM.
Unarmed Hourly Rate: $25.00 and up, depending on the location.
Armed Hourly Rate: $30.00 and up, depending on the location.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide the client with concierge-level security at the company location and/or events;
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that may arise.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident, occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Conduct quality investigations and complete investigative reports.
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis planning, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Transport the client to and from company location and/or events.
- Secure the client's residential perimeter;
- Review CCTV, manage access controls, and respond to alarms, as needed.
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and reports.
- Access control systems, CCTV, and alarm monitoring experience.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Work in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Frequent sitting, standing and/or walking for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- On occasion, may be required to perform stressful and physical activity.
- Travel, as required.