The Coordinator -Client Account Management is responsible for handling client accounts and liasioning between Pinkerton and the client ensuring 100% quality adherence to SLAs.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage client and other related operations.
- Ensure quality of data and reports being published to clients.
- Mentor the team towards the expected deliverables from time to time.
- Ensure more business from the existing clients.
- Responsible to follow the set TAT and avoid penalties from the client.
- Coordination and follow up with the operations team in order to meet TAT.
- Timely escalations to the management of any lapse in the process.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office tools.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.