The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for analysing, designing, and fully implementing new functionalities on both the front and back-end. Additionally, the developer is responsible for dealing with bugs that need to be addressed. As part of a global Technology team at Pinkerton, the Full Stack Developer will participate as an active member on an agile project management basis. This is a remote, work from home role.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Maintain existing code, ensure proper performance of existing applications, and build new .NET applications and SharePoint features from the ground up Implement test automation to validate new and existing code.
- Document and present your ideas and solutions accurately and thoroughly.
- Employ best practices for a broad platform of technologies within a cloud-based environment.
- Designing API's and working with other teams to build integrations.
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store.
- Share responsibility with your teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems.
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Strong computer programming language and design skills.
- Platform architecture and end to end systems design experience.
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.Net Core.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and with TDD- Test Driven Development Approach.
- Practical experience with Azure services such as Function Apps and Active Directory B2C.
- Experienced with Angular, JSON, HTML, CSS for Front end development.
- Experience in developing Micro services, RESTful API and API based application integrations.
- Solid English written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization.
- Expert in database / SQL queries and optimization.
- Willing to learning new technologies/architecture and apply accordingly.
- Knowledge of backend development best practices.
- Effective problem-resolution skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.