The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the development and implementation of strong visual materials across all of Pinkerton's global marketing channels.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as a brand ambassador to ensure Pinkerton's identity is appropriately represented on all collateral.
- Partner with the Head of Creative to develop and maintain long-term brand continuity and strong compositions.
- Collaborate within the Marketing team, domestic and international departments, and external agencies;
- Assist with social media graphics, print ads, and product content.
- Design reports and templates that support Pinkerton's brand.
- Visualize data within a compelling design to create infographics for Pinkerton's website and social media accounts.
- Create strong and impactful presentations to be shared externally with potential clients.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Great eye for composition, typography, and design principles.
- Knowledge or interest in HTML/CSS, preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with potential quick turn-around times and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Adaptable and flexible to frequent changes in projects, content, and/or deadlines.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Able to review problems and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Strong interest in pop culture, current events, and social trends.
- Serve as collaborative team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.