The Operations Manager will oversee the operational functions for a specific geographic region. The Manager supports the Director-Operations on issues and concerns relative to administrative, employee development, sales, client satisfaction, and profitability.
1.Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.2.Evaluate industry/business trends for potential impact on the organization;3.Identify key business opportunities as well as potential threats to the business.4.Direct the implementation of best-demonstrated industry and company practices as well as corporate, field and TQM initiatives.5.Responsible to manage process workflow, capacity planning, load balancing, conflict resolution and delivery management.6.Ensure assigned work is completed, as defined by the process and applicable turnaround time.7.Responsible for the achievement of both productivity and quality goals.8.Manage the process hygiene check.9.Manage client calls and based on situation or issue, escalate as needed.10.Responsible for client and inter-department interactions.11.Resolve client issues, act as a SPOC, and manage escalations from clients or internal departments.12.Responsible for team management and development.13.Responsible for certification standards for the team.14.Drive the process and technology changes for process improvements.15.Ability to mentor and coach the team members on process.16.Identify competencies within the team.17.Set up appraisal criteria and distribute them to team members.18.All other duties, as assigned.
- Background screening, administrative, and/or compliance experience.
- Proficient typing skills of at least 25 wpm.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Should have experience in managing multiple or large teams.
- Able to analyse issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and solution-driven approach
- Professional demeanour while interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Ability to drive efficiency and process improvement projects.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Adaptability to the process and technology changes within the organization.
- Able to handle and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.