- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working within the designated functional area with no less than one-year of supervising individuals performing individual course training.
- Military service as an:
- Engineer Officer / 12A (CPT – LTC),
- Special Forces Officer / 18A (MAJ – LTC),
- Combat Engineer / 12B (SSG – CSM), or
- Route Reconnaissance Leader Course Instructor/Graduate (SSG – CSM).
- Possess the technical training, able to provide knowledge of all tasks and skills required to properly execute, demonstrate, and instruct individual courses are required.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Recent and successful experience conducting MTTs in the CENTCOM AOR.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft office suite.