As a CASE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Serve as an Air Force or Army Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Case Manager for assigned Air Force or Army combat system platforms.
- Serve as the liaison with foreign government personnel and key personnel within the Security Assistance community involved in the Air Force or Army Security Assistance program in Iraq.
- Oversee procurement planning/actions, contract management, requisitioning, and program management for all for assigned combat system platforms.
- Serve as advisor to the Office of Security Cooperation (OSC)-I Chief, Air Force/Navy Director or Army/Special Missions Director and to the partner nation regarding issues pertaining to potential Security Cooperation/Security Assistance programs.
- Direct the development and preparation of briefing materials, trip books, readaheads, issue papers, action and information memoranda and other documents required by OSC-I Chief, Air Force/Navy Director or Army/Special Missions Director, Implementing Agencies, DSCA, DOD, and Department of Air Force (DAF) or U.S. Department of Army (USDA) personnel for their meetings with senior U.S. and foreign government personnel and commercial representatives.