- Plan and coordinate weapons requalification training.
- Ensure that all equipment, weapons, ammunition, and materials are on-hand for training.
- Conduct requalification firing.
- Operate and conduct training on the firearms simulator training system.
- Responsible for all installation, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of the firearms simulator training system.
- Coordinate with DS/OPO/WPS and the system manufacturer for higher-level repair or warranty service for the firearms simulator training system to include the return of malfunctioning system and components.