The Operations Manager, reporting to the Senior Security Manager Philippines, will provide support to all operational and administrative functions of security. He/she will lead an extensive security team responsible for ensuring the security and safety of the client's locations/facilities, property, and employees.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Ensure 24/7 shift coverage across 5 sites in Manila and Cebu locations.
- Delivery of security responsibilities at both sites; ensure access management systems and processes are adhered to.
- Manage the effective security response to all alarms impacting client space.
- Coordinate security response to local issues and incidents impacting the security and safety environment.
- Oversee the life safety response capabilities and responsibilities within client space.
- Manage patrol protocols together with periodic system and equipment checks to ensure all security dependencies are in good working order and any defects, risks are identified and remediated in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Implement team training and drilling initiatives to drive and reinforce core competency capabilities.
- Partner with global security management to identify core function process, performance, and productivity gains.
- Monitor and driving team performance to meet and exceed the client's global security requirements.
- Identify and escalate any breaches or areas of concern relating to the client's personnel, procedures, or systems.
- Provide, by way of example, guidance and engagement, leadership to the team that best enables team members to achieve individual potential and realize best practice delivery to client.
- Ensure that all security-related reports are compiled and submitted, as required.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and at least five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar with security control room and access management procedures and CCTV systems.
- Familiar with operational elements of fire detection and suppression systems.
- First Aid and AED accreditation required.
- Previous security management experience.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Able to implement changes to operations and external/internal environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong multi-task ability and time management skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Travel, as required.