- Performs a day-to-day personal protective security functions.
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations.
- Carries and operates weapons as specified in daily Post and detail orders, or upon orders from the AIC, DL, or SL.
- Participates in advance security preparations as required.
- Mans the security post at the principal’s residence, the command post, or other static post as required.
- Serves as a member of an ERT or QRF team as assigned.
- Work rotations are typically 105 days at the work location, with 35 days off (R&R) prior to returning to the work location.