This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions.
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or act as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations.
- Carry and operate weapons as specified in daily post and detail orders, or upon orders from the SDL, USC, or SL.
- Participate in advance security preparations.
- Man the security post at the principal’s residence, the command post, or other static post as required.
- Serve as a member of a QRF as assigned.