Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage unit vehicle fleet. Perform any minor vehicle maintenance as outlined in AFI 24-302, Ch 9, section 9F.
- Function as liaison to Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron for tracking of all vehicle repair issues.
- Monitor, identify, schedule, and facilitate individual vehicle training for security personnel. Investigate and track vehicle abuse and accident cases, utilizing AF Form 1168 and SF 91, and recommend courses of action IAW AFI 24-302 Chapter 9 section 9E.
- Conduct training on all unit equipment type vehicles (i.e. ATVs, MRAZRs).
- Conduct any additional location specific vehicle training for required personnel.
Job Requirements And Qualifications
- Three (3) years of experience in managing a fleet of police and tactical response force vehicles.
- A current state and Government Driver’s License.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- OSHA 5-20K Forklift certification.
- Training documentation for use of military specific vehicles, such as HUMVEE and JLTV.
- SECRET Clearance