The Site Security Manager has responsibility for the security of all client personnel and operations in their designated site. They will lead, administer, command, coordinate, prepare and train a team of static security guards in order to achieve
- Lead and direct the guard force in accordance with the site Security Plan and assist in the Assessment or risk and development of the plan.
- Conduct training as specified by the Olive Group training directive to ensure that guards comprehend their role, their responsibilities as security officers and are competent in the use of equipment assigned to them.
- Comply with Olive Group Standing Operating Procedures and the policies and procedures laid down in the Quality Management System
- Ensure that all members of the guard are fully appraised of the prevailing threat and that they are prepared for incidents arising in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must be an Australian expatriate that should be able to converse and write in English.
- Shall have military/police background and having at least ten (10) years’ service experience in military/police or at least ten (10) years combination experiences in military/police service and commercial security.
- Shall possess an ILO’s “Guidelines on Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems” (ILO-OSH 2001) or UK National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH) or US Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) recognised certificate.
- Must be conversant with the host country laws.
- Shall not be more than 55 years old during pre-mobilization.