- Provide guidance and direction to the planning, formulation, and coordination of matters pertaining to law enforcement and force protection.
- Exercise law enforcement jurisdiction at all ASG-KU camps and facilities co-located on Kuwait facilities.
- Assist the Provost Marshal (PM) in directing the activities of civilian contractor and military law enforcement and support personnel.
- Manage ASG-KU physical security program to ensure its efficiency and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Develop law enforcement programs and operating plans for the ASG-KU community.